Sunday, February 5, 2012

Beauty Army

The Facts
Beauty Army is a monthly beauty subscription service that just launched last year on January 1st. For only $12 a month, you get to CHOOSE up to 6 high quality products to be shipped to your door. Once you register, you will fill out a personal survey that is used to create custom palettes of products that you can choose from.  

  

My Personal Take
I have received my first box and picked the items for my second. The first thing that I noticed was the customer service.  When I first signed up, I only chose a few products, not the full six, because I did not realized that once you clicked on them, your order was submitted.  Within an hour, I received a personal email asking if I wanted to choose more items with a list of products that I could choose from to add.  They also have a Facebook page that I visit often.  They are VERY quick to respond and are so personable.  Besides the excellent customer service, they tend to offer a variety of high quality products.  My first box was valued at $59.30.  I received two full size products and am receiving another full size product this month as well.  

Over time, this was another subscription that I let go because there just did not seem to be a lot of variety and the samples became less and less intriguing to me.  I skipped several months and then decided to just cancel the subscription all together.  You can skip any month or cancel at any time.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. I'm doing something similar on my blog. I'm mostly just curious about what's out there.

    ReplyDelete