Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ipsy

The Facts
Ipsy was founded by Michelle Phan and is another monthly beauty subscription service.  This plan costs $10 per month and you will receive a make up bag filled with 4-5 full size or deluxe sample goodies.  The products you receive are supposed to be based on feedback from a beauty quiz that you take when signing up.  You can watch videos made by stylist to show how to best use the products in your bag.

My Personal Take
I love Ipsy because the bags are usually cute and my friends love that I get two each month and always give one away.  Also, the products keep getting better and better!  I have received products from brands such as Sexy Hair, Zoya, Buxom, Cailyn, Butter London, Ofra, Urban Decay, NYX, Pixie, Pop Beauty, Juice Beauty, Be a Bombshell, and many more!


No comments:

Post a Comment